I'm a recent graduate of Hilton Head Preparatory School that will be attending Tufts University in the Fall as a Freshman in both the School of Arts and Sciences (as an engineering psychology major) and School of Museum of Fine Arts (as a studio art major concentrated on graphic design, UX design, and graphic arts). I'm very interested in user experience design, research, and engineering, and I have recently discovered a passion for marketing. Specifically, I am passionate about equitable design and working to create a product perfectly tailored to different clientele audiences. I love design, but the psychology and research necessary for making the best design possible is my favorite part of the process.
UI/UX, Branding, Illustration
Product Design, Painting, Drawing
HTML5, Adobe Suite, Figma
- Handled over 35 transactions a day, with a 99.9% accuracy rate, while exceeding guest expectations.
- Managed day-to-day store operations by overseeing the visual merchandising, stock, and store signage.
- Increased brand identity and recognition by rebranding into a clean and modern design, using geometric shapes, a bold sans-serif font, and a color palette of black, white, and gold.
- Created company business card through the style of established brand, using the newly designed graphics and logo.
- Completed a 4-course curriculum in Fundamentals of Design, Fundamentals of Drawing, Art History, and
Graphic Design, with a GPA of 96.19%
- Designed and composed a 40+ page book, posters, logos, a nature and typography interaction study, and
an accordion book of gestural ink paintings
- Expected to finish this career-readiness certificate that prepares students for entry-level jobs in user
experience design in June 2023.
- Learned industry language, fundamental principles for user experiences designers, the product development
life cycle, Figma, and Adobe XD